Welcome back!
It's been about two months since I've last posted. My lack of posting reflects how hectic this quarter of school has been. I'm now on winter break and I'm happy to be back to share what I've been loving in the recent fall/winter months.
Fashion:
Cozy sweaters, long socks, chunky scarves, and lots of layers - fall turning into winter is my favorite time of year for fashion. Please enjoy my semi-awkward modeling.
Outfit 1
Outfit 2
Outfit 3
Wardrobe Details:
Outfit 1
Sweater Dress - TJ Maxx
Puffy Jacket - Nordstrom Rack
Tights, Long Socks & Boots - DSW
Hat - Nordstrom BP
Scarf - Gap
Outfit 2
Jacket - Target
Scarf - Nordstrom BP
Leggings - Zella, Nordstrom
Boots - DSW
Outfit 3
Sweater - TJ Maxx
Scarf - Gap
Leggings - Zella, Nordstrom
Long Socks & Boots - DSW
All my clothes are from the same few stores yippee.
Beauty - Makeup - Skincare:
Details from the amazing Too Faced "Joy to the Girls" holiday eyeshadow palette. It was a lovely gift from a Secret Santa exchange from my friends Lauren and Garreck. I've gotten a lot of use out of it, the mascara is great too - a new favorite!
My favorite eye look from the palette so far has been "Cheers!" on my lid, "Cookie Dough" in my crease, and "Snow Angel" as a below eyebrow highlight.
Eyeshadow primer is a must, I finally repurchased a new tube of this after years of squeezing the life out of my last one.
My recent lazy make up routine has consisted of blending in concealer all over my face and sealing it with powder. My favorites are the Covergirl "True Match" and the Maybelline Fit Me". When I'm feeling a little less lazy, using this NYX tinted lip balm and Sephora soft cream lip stain are a nice combo.
Taking care of your skin is extra important in the drying winter months. I'm really late to the the Clarisonic/ exfoliator brush bandwagon. I've been loving my new OlayProX exfoliator to wash my face, it's a cheaper alternative to the original Clarisonic products. I love pairing it with the the Neutrogena pink grapefruit face wash. My favorite face lotion is the Estee Lauder DayWear Plus cucumber moisturizer, and I'm obsessed with the Twisted Peppermint lotion from B&BW.
My two favorite artists right now are Jon Bellion and James Vincent McMorrow, I can't get enough. I had the privilege to seen BOTH of them live recently, and was able to meet Bellion after his show. Bellion is an up-and-coming rapper and sounds relatively similar to G-Eazy. He was incredible live and truly impacted everyone in the crowd with his kindness and humble words between sets. His passion is obvious and he's definitely going places. McMorrow sounds very similar to Ben Howard, his music is soft and ethereal. He was also amazing live, not only does he have a powerhouse of a voice, but his staging and lighting was beautiful. Both McMorrow and Bellion have set the bar really high for the next concert I attend.
[Jon Bellion with my friend Darienne, Vera Project ]
[James Vincent McMorrow with my friend Madison, Neptune Theatre]
Favorite Songs...
Jon Bellion: One More Time, To My Future Wife, Ungrateful Eyes, Run Wild, Luxury, Human.James Vincent McMorrow: Cavalier, Red Dust, New Romancers, You Know, Higher Love, Breaking Hearts.
Random Favorite:
I've been loving both of these seasonal drink mixes. Could you get a more perfect white girl combination than a pumpkin spice chai latte? I don't think so. The Stephen's peppermint cocoa is the best hot chocolate mix I've ever tried.
❁ Cheers to festive favorites, happy holidays friends! ❁
Next post: Holiday DIY gifts.
Next post: Holiday DIY gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment