Truth.
St.Paul's Cathedral. I spent several hours there sketching. Absolutely stunning.
The view from the highest observation dome at St.Paul's. Definitely worth the 528 sketchy spiral step climb.
The beautiful antique art store "Artist's Colourmen" that seemed straight out of Diagon Alley.The best kind of tea time is accompanied by watercolors.
Spitafields Market
Spitafields is a my favorite market I've been to so far. Half of the market is handmade and commercial goods, but on Thursdays it is taken over by antique and vintage vendors. I found the bracelets pictured below in a mismatched box where everything was £1! Can't get a better deal than that, plus I really like these bracelets.
Pretty glass things.
Childhood nostalgia at it's finest. I recognize many of these characters and owned many, if not most of these as a child. I couldn't justify buying them though, two vintage bracelets for the price of one Playmobil doesn't quite add up for me.
Vintage perfume bottles. Reminds me of an old family friend, Jo.
Lola's Cupcakes. Equally decadent and delicious.
Angel/ Islington Antique Street & Chapel Hill Market
Pretty pastel building.
Brooches on brooches.
Vintage prints.
Antique-ish stamps.
I really loved this zodiac calender stamp, but it was £30...and in reality I could probably make something similar to this on my own.
The previous pics in this series were from the Angel/Islington area. These succulents were from Chapel Hill market and were the only thing worth photographing there. It was a scuzzy market, very tourist oriented but sketchy and weird at the same time.
Some of my London besties and I sketching by the Thames!
Cheers friends, sending my love from Londontown.
More daily-ish posts soon to come! ❁
No comments:
Post a Comment